- add large pieces of potatoes and carrots to the boiling broth, cook until soft
- in the meantime, cut the salmon into fairly large pieces
- fry the chopped bacon, onion and corn in a pan until nicely browned
- when the potatoes are soft add the salmon to the broth, reduce the heat, cook for 6 minutes and pour in the cream and corn with bacon and onion from the frying pan
- add 2 teaspoons of turmeric (it will give the soup a beautiful colour)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Arrange on plates and sprinkle generously with chives and dill
Recipe by Alicja Jurkowska . Check out our pageWarszawski Smak.