The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us and we are committed to protecting it. This policy explains what we do with your personal information.
B. About us
Kołobrzeska Grupa Producentów Ryb limited liability company
ul. Węgorzowa 8, 78-100 Kołobrzeg
KRS (NCR) 0000234212, REGON 320047293, NIP (TIN) 6711716546
C. Collecting personal data
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits to and use of this site, including referral source, length of visit, page views, and site navigation paths;
- information, such as your email address, that you provide when you register on our website;
- information you enter when you create a profile on our site - name, email address.;
- information such as your name and email address that you provide to set up a subscription to our emails or newsletters;
- information you enter while using the services on our website;
- information that is generated when you use our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
- information that you post on our website with the intention of publishing it online, including your username, profile picture, and the content of your posts;
- information contained in any correspondence you send to us by email or through our website, including communication content and metadata;
- any other personal information that you submit to us.
Before you disclose another person's personal information to us, you must obtain that person's consent to the disclosure and processing of that personal information in accordance with this policyi
D.Use of your personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes set out in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the purpose of:
- administration of our website and business;
- personalizing our website for you;
- enabling you to use the services available on our website;
- transmission of non-marketing sales communications;
- sending the email notifications you requested;
- sending you our e-mail newsletter, if you have requested it (you can let us know at any time if you no longer want to receive the newsletter);
- sending you marketing information about our business or the activities of carefully selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, if you have consented, by email or similar technology (you can tell us at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications);
- providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but these third parties will not be able to identify any particular user from this information);
- dealing with inquiries and complaints made by you or about you in connection with our site;
- ensuring the security of our website and preventing fraud;
- and other.
If you submit personal information for publication on our site, we will publish it and otherwise use it in accordance with the license granted to us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted using the site's privacy controls.
We will not share personal information with third parties, or any related third parties, for direct marketing purposes without your express consent.
E. Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent required by law;
- in connection with ongoing or potential legal proceedings;
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including sharing information with others for fraud prevention purposes);
- to a purchaser (or potential purchaser) of any business or assets that we are selling (or considering selling);
- to any person who, in our reasonable opinion, may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of such personal information if, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority is likely to order disclosure of such personal information.
G. Retention of personal information
- In this Section G, we set forth our data retention policies and procedures to ensure compliance with our legal obligations to retain and delete personal information.
- Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes will not be kept longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Notwithstanding any other provision of this Section G, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal information:
- to the extent required by law;
- if we believe the documents may be relevant to any pending or future litigation;
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including sharing information with others for fraud prevention purposes).
H. Personal information security
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all personal information you provide on our secure servers (password and firewall protected).
- All electronic financial transactions made through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information via the Internet is potentially dangerous and the security of data transmitted in this manner is not guaranteed.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password you use to access our website; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log into our website).
This policy may be updated periodically by posting a new version on our site. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy via email or the private messaging system on our website.
J. Your rights
You may request access to your personal information that is stored.
We may withhold personal information at your request, to the extent permitted by law.
You can instruct us at any time not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
As a practical matter, you will typically either expressly consent in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of sharing your personal information for marketing purposes.
K. Third party websites
Our website contains hyperlinks to and detailed information about third party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third parties.
L. Information update
Please let us know if you need to correct or update any personal information we hold about you.
- The following types of cookies are used within the Website:
- "necessary" cookies to enable the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication on the Website;
- cookies used to ensure security, such as used to detect abuse of authentication on the Website;
- "efficiency" cookies, enabling the collection of information on how the websites of the Website are used;
- "functional" cookies, which allow "remembering" the User's selected settings and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. with regard to the selected language or region of the User's origin, font size, website layout, etc;
- ”advertising" cookies that make it possible to provide users with advertising content more suited to their interests.
- in Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies using the available cookie override settings by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy" and then "Advanced";
- in Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu and unchecking "Accept cookies from sites";
- n Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by opening the "Customize and Control" menu, clicking "Settings," "Show Advanced Settings," and "Content Settings," then selecting "Block sites from setting any data" under the "Cookies" heading.
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on your ability to use many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of our website.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer – for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10), you need to delete cookies manually (instructions can be found at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 );
- in Firefox (version 24) you can delete cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Privacy" and then selecting "Use custom settings for history", clicking "Show cookies" and then clicking "Delete all cookies";
- in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by opening the "Customize and Control" menu, clicking "Settings," "Show Advanced Settings," and "Clear Browsing Data," then selecting "Delete cookies and data of other sites and plugins" before clicking "Clear Browsing Data."
- Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.