- The turbot has a particularly tough skin with sharp bumps, which I recommend getting rid of before cooking
- first cut off the head, then the fins (I recommend using kitchen scissors), then cut the skin at the tail and wrap it around the knife until it ends.
- salt and pepper the prepared fish
- add 2 tablespoons of coconut oil to a frying pan, fry the sliced garlic and shallots for a short while
- add the fish and sprinkle it with chilli flakes
- add the courgette and carrots cut into strips using a peeler, the chili pepper cut into slices and then pour in half a can of coconut milk
- drizzle with sesame oil and add lime slices
- cover and simmer for 5 minutes
- place on a plate and sprinkle generously with coriander
- may be eaten with rice
Recipe by Alicja Jurkowska. Check out our page Warszawski Smak.